Erik S. Sherman began his financial services career in 2002 when he joined the John Hancock Financial Network – South Florida Group. In that same year, he was named Rookie of the Year in his office and every year since then held the top rankings locally and nationally when he joined John Hancock Financial Network President’s Roundtable in 2010.
With a mission to provide tailored, flexible strategies towards protecting and growing wealth for his clients, he believes a team-based approach encourages clients to integrate relationships with other important advisers including trustees, attorneys, and accountants to help ensure a comprehensive view of appropriate financial solutions. Erik’s experience encompasses a wide variety of insurance, investment advisory services, retirement benefits and estate planning strategies. Just as important, his success comes from an unwavering commitment to client service excellence, dedication to family and giving back to the community.
- BS, Accounting & Marketing, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, graduated with honors
- FINRA – Series 63, 65 and 6 registrations
- Life insurance, disability income insurance, long-term care insurance and health insurance licenses
Awards & Leadership Positions
- Featured Presenter, John Hancock Financial Network, Practice Advancement Conference 2013
- Threw out first pitch of Boston Red Sox game, 2011
- Achieving Client Excellence Award – Signator Investors, Inc., 2002 to present
- Board of Directors, the Cancer Support Community, 2004 to present
Serving state employees in Miami-Dade County in understanding the Florida Retirement System, 2004 to present
- Member, Business Network International Miami, 2002 to present
Retirement Ready Advisers is independent of Signator Investors Inc. Registered Representative/Securities and Investment advisory services offered through Signator Investors, Inc. Member FINRA, SIPC. a Registered Investment Adviser. 1511 N West Shore Blvd, Suite 1100, Tampa, FL 33607.